Trade Up North held biannually in Francistown, Botswana, presents the latest technologies and equipment, services, machinery for Mines, Manufacturing and Construction Industries in exploration, excavation, processing, production and export as well as introducing investment opportunities in Botswana.
The second Trade Up North, to be held on the 28th - 29th July 2020, will help Botswana link up with a broad spectrum of countries and create a broad knowledge platform in minerals development hence groom a better Botswana Mining, Manufacturing & Construction Sectors.
“The ambition is to create the North of Botswana’s most interesting meeting place for people who work in the Mining, Manufacturing & Construction Sectors and Recruitment.”
Our product areas
Trade Up North is positioned to be the largest platform in the North of Botswana where a lot of Mines are situated and a lot of exploration and construction are taking place. This is a chance for people working in these industries to meet up and make new contacts, technology transfers and business linkages for identifying potential investors to boost collaboration and international trade in the minerals development, manufacturing & construction sectors.
“Trade Up North, the only Mining, Manufacturing & Construction Exhibition of its kind North of Botswana”.
Why Trade Up North
It brings companies closer to customers. It’s an opportunity for companies to share what they can offer. It’s an opportunity for contractors and buyers to meet with stakeholders in a pleasant setting. It also offers an opportunity to reach both current and potential customers in a specific region with their products. The North of Botswana is a hub for mining and construction in the country and it is vast and can be both time consuming and expensive to cover. Trade Up North is unique in the way it brings together a large number of customers from one single region, which facilitates sales work.
The goals of the exhibition
- Providing the latest equipment, technologies, machinery, services and recruitment.
- Introduction of investment opportunities in Botswana’s Mining, Manufacturing & Construction Sectors and the rest of the Southern African Region.
- Introduction of financial resources for the plans and projects in Mining, Manufacturing & Construction.
- Introduction of the latest software and hardware in the Mining and Construction Sectors.
Who should exhibit?
- Heavy Equipment & Machinery (Crusher and Grinding)
- Electrical Mining Vehicles & Transportation
- Power Generation
- Air Compressors
- Conveyors and Feeding
- Mineral Handling Equipment
- Exploration (Airborne Surveys, Geophysical Surveying, Exploration Software, GIS Services, Drilling, Blasting)
- Processing (Separation Systems, Process Control Equipment, Floatation Equipment)
- Manufacturers of Machines and Accessories
- Resource Management Software
- Industrial Health & Safety Services
- Environmental Protection
- Engineering & Construction
- Communication Systems
- Vehicle Sellers
- Mine Production
- Health & Construction
- Mining Contractors
- Environmental Control
- Transport Providers
- Building Materials
- Concrete and Cement
- Construction Tools, Finishes
- Metal, Steel, Aliuminium
- Financial Institutions
- Banks and much more!
Visitors / Delegates
High Quality decision makers in all areas of Mining, Manufacturing, Industrial, Construction and Power Generation such as; Analysts, Foremen, Engineers, General and Mine Managers, Loss Control Managers, Metallurgists, Production Managers, Quality Controllers, Procurement Managers, SHEQ/Safety Managers and Technicians.
Entrepreneurs, Financiers, Buyers and Employees in the industry as well as Job Seekers and Students.
Top Reasons why you should participate
Exhibitor’s Innovation Forum
Exhibiting companies present a mini seminar format lasting 20 minutes to inform visitors of their latest innovations, products, and services, exploration development and recent technical or commercial successes. This is open to all visitors.
The Seminars will focus on three main areas;
- Promoting responsible exploration
- Mining & Beneficiation of Botswana's Minerals
- Minerals Development Rights - from Exploration through to Mining
- Beneficiation rights to marketing/sales level
- Government legislation and development potential
- Existing projects and mines
- Technology, transportation, equipment and contractors.
“This is your one-stop-shop to learn about the latest mining, manufacturing, construction, innovation, technologies, drivers and investment opportunities”